Our top priority is customer data security. Operating under the jurisdiction of Panama allows us to guarantee our no logs policy, which means that your activities while using the privacy solutions created by Veee are not monitored, recorded, logged, stored or passed to any third party.
No logs policy of the Veee security software
From the moment a Veee user turns on the Veee software, their Internet data becomes encrypted. Any online traffic coming from user’s device is no longer visible to ISP, third-party snooper or cyber criminals. Further, Veee have a strict no logs policy when it comes to seeing user activity online: being based in Panama, which does not require data storage or reporting, Veee is empowered to deny any third party requests. Period.
In order to maintain the Network Acceleration service, the Veee website collects limited personal user information and Site performance data. If you decide not to provide this limited amount of information, we will not be able to provide you the Network Acceleration service.
Veee customer data
- E-mail address. We ask for your username and password as part of your registration. That ensures that we can communicate with you when we have any exciting announcements to make, service updates to advise or errors to report.
- Payment data. In addition to the conventional payment methods, such as PayPal or credit card, users can buy Veee service with cryptocurrency.
Service performance data
Servers load. We monitor the server performance in order to recommend the most suitable servers to our customers.
Data from website
- Customer service. Veee stores inquiries and communications with users through the Contact Us and Community Area pages, unless a user requests to delete the conversation.
- Cookies. Veee uses a few different cookies to improve the user
experience on the website:
- Veee uses Google Analytics and Optimizely.com cookies for statistical assessment and website performance improvement.
- We use affiliate and refer-a-friend cookies to identify the customers referred to the Site by our partners/customers, so that we can grant the referrers with commissions.
In summary, all the website and service performance data is used for our user experience enhancement, and none of the data is associated with our customer activity while using the Veee service.
Review and changes to your information
Contact us as specified below to find out what information we have collected about you, and to request any changes or deletion of your information.
We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13. If you find out that children under 13 have been using the Veee service, please contact us so that we can delete any information related to the children from our systems.
If you have any questions regarding the data protection regulation, you can reach us at email@example.com.